Dear Sunday (the Site) is a blog expressing the opinions of its administrator. This is an affiliate, ad, and PR-friendly blog.
I hold myself to the highest standards of integrity in delivering honest and helpful content, including content that contains partnerships with affiliates. I take pride in every post that I share with my valued readers, and any product, service or business I promote will only be those in which I believe in.
I will never promote a brand or product that I do not fully support. My honest opinion will always be given, of any such affiliated products, a brand or advertiser which I choose to partner with will never influence the content of my blog posts.
The content of my blog is a source of income for me and therefore may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses. When I link to a product or website that I am affiliated with, I may be paid a commission based on the sale of such products. This is at no cost to my readers.
It is important to me that I disclose to my readers whenever a post contains any links to my affiliates. I will make my readers aware by adding a disclaimer in any such post(s).
- I will only choose to promote products/services/businesses that I personally believe in, have used and/or that we feel will be beneficial to my readers.
- Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of my blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
- I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites
- Views/reviews of any product that I share are completely my 100% honest opinions, whether that business is an affiliate or not.
The content on this blog is solely the options of its administrator and not meant to provide any medical or legal advice. Any health, diet, lifestyle or financial posts are for the purposes of entertainment to my readers.
DearSundayBlog.com is compliant with The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads based on visits to sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings.